Did you know that every 90 days the cells of your body are 90% completely new? That means that it’s possible to transform into a brand new you!
Imagine being a you—who looks in the mirror and loves what you see looking back at you.
Imagine your joints feeling great. Imagine your mood happy and content.
My Journey of Discovery
I’ve been on a personal growth journey and a Wellness Speaker for decades. Any sound strategy to uplift my own and others level of health—mentally, physically and emotionally, is captivating to me.
If you’ve followed my work, then you know that I have used Biofeedback & Empowerment Strategies to help over 200,000 people to lose weight and stop smoking in over 75 hospitals and medical centers across America, since 1990.
Having faced death at a very young age myself, my focus has been on how to achieve the highest level of health possible. I believe that we can not only survive, but actually thrive, when we are empowered to use nature’s healing tools.
It’s been an absolute gift to me to help others achieve not only their ideal weight, but a much greater level of health and happiness.
4 Keys to Mind-Body Health
My formula for mind-body health can be summarized by these 4 keys:
- Eat as close to nature as possible—whole, real, clean, unprocessed food, from the Earth, as much as possible.
- Be a student of yourself with full compassion. Set your daily intention to increase your awareness of your own emotions, habitual patterns and needs. Release what no longer serves you.
- Create a meditation/self-hypnosis practice daily, to increase your love, forgiveness and gratitude—to expand your perceptions and open your heart.
- As much as possible, let plants be your medicine. Seek to heal from nature’s bounty (unless you are really sick, in which case you may need surgery or pharmaceuticals. I do not advocate making un-wise decisions).
Living according to these four keys has turned my life around in ways I never imagined. Though I’ve studied the healing power of herbs for many years, my latest herbal discovery has been absolutely mind blowing.
A Natural Healing Plant Compound
What if I told you that there’s a natural compound with the power to reverse health issues, to help you feel younger, healthier, happier and pain-free? I wouldn’t have believed it myself just a few short months ago.
It was about that time when I was introduced to CBD (Cannabidiol) as a possible treatment for my Glaucoma. Not only did this healing compound lower my eye pressure, but I discovered so many additional benefits that I want to share with you.
If you’re like me, when you first hear about all the benefits of CBD, you might think, how can one compound do all this? It doesn’t seem possible. CBD is known to:
- Improve Sleep
- Balance Blood Sugar
- Eliminate Pain
- Reduce Inflammation
- Beautify Skin
- Reduce Anxiety
- Improve Memory and Brain Function
The reason why CBD has so many benefits is because it is rich in medicinal Cannabinoids.
What are Cannabinoids?
In the late 1980’s, scientist, Raphael Mechoulam, discovered a system throughout the human body, known as the Endo-Cannabinoid System. It turns out this system has receptor cells in every part of the body, including the brain, immune system, connective tissue, skin and glands.
The body generates its own Cannabinoids (hence the term Endo-Cannabinoids) but they are short lived, due to an enzyme known as FAAH, which works to dissolve them quickly.
The Cannabinoids in CBD are plant compounds that mimic the body’s own Endo-Cannabinoids. CBD stops the breakdown of the body’s Endo-Cannabinoids (also known as Anandamide or “The Bliss Molecule”) by blocking the FAAH enzyme.
This explains why CBD can make such a profound difference in so many areas of your health.
Most Exciting Discovery
Personally, though I love the newfound sleep remedy I found in CBD, the most impressive result has been the inflammation fighting, mood enhancing and pain relieving delivery in CBD.
Why I created Rena’s Organic Easy Herb Power
One thing I learned early on is that there’s a huge difference out there in what is being hyped as Hemp Oil or CBD from unknown origin and pure, medical grade, third party tested, Organically USA grown CBD.
One reason it’s so confusing and misleading is because CBD is also referred to as Industrial Hemp. That’s what makes CBD legal—the fact that it’s Industrial Hemp and not just Cannabis.
What’s the difference? Cannabis may or may not have psychoactive THC in it. Cannabis is also the plant family that Marijuana originates from. This often causes confusion between the two plants.
CBD has no psychoactive component. It does not alter you in any way. It does, however, carry profound healing and therapeutic effects.
Is the CBD Medical Grade?
But many people out there are taking advantage of people’s lack of knowledge regarding the term Industrial Hemp. I’ve seen Hemp being sold that contains little or no actual CBD.
Pain relief topical creams are being sold in Chiropractor’s offices with only 50-250 mg. CBD in them. And the worse part is, these products are costly.
It’s true that CBD is actually an expensive medicine. The reason why is it takes a lot of plant material to make CBD and a good amount of labor to extract it properly without chemical solvents.
But it is upsetting to think that expensive products are being marketed and sold as if they were high quality potent CBD, when there is often almost no therapeutic amount of CBD to speak of in these products.
How Do You Know Which CBD to Buy?
I created Rena’s Organic when I realized how hard it is to find authentic, quality, Organic CBD.
I also wanted to offer unique products that supercharge the body’s innate Endo-Cannabinoid System. After consulting with Master Herbalists, I’m thrilled to bring to market CBD Super Cider and CBD Super Food. The feedback on these two products alone has been nothing short of amazing!
That’s because these Rena’s Organic products are made with only organic, therapeutic, nutritious and all natural ingredients.
I especially researched the CBD industry thoroughly. It was essential for me to be absolutely certain that my customer is getting the best product possible.
Here’s how you know you’re getting real, high quality CBD for your customers:
- Is your CBD 3rd party tested for potency and purity? If so, is this 3rd Party Analysis accessible and does it state that the product you are purchasing has the high levels of CBD it is claiming to have?
- Compare potency with price. Authentic CBD is expensive. What’s the point of paying $40 for a tincture that only has 100 mg CBD? Or, a pain cream with only 200 mg. CBD? The worse part is that these products are often not even lower in price. My local health foods store sells a one-ounce tincture bottle of CBD for $80. The potency? Only 300 mg! Read your labels and be a smart CBD shopper!
- Is the CBD Organic? Is it grown in the United States? Did the seeds originate in the United States? Cheap CBD often comes from Europe and China where the farming standards are not as stringent as they are in Colorado. The best CBD is grown in Colorado because the weather conditions are perfect for the Industrial Hemp plant. Cannabis is a very absorbent plant and if it’s not grown in pristine organic conditions, it can easily absorb the toxins in the environment.
- Is the CBD you are taking orally at least 250 mg.? Is the topical CBD you are applying for pain relief at least 500 mg? 1000 mg. is going to be even more effective.
This is why I created Rena’s Organic Easy Herb Power CBD products. It’s nearly impossible to find CBD that has all these characteristics.
I am doing everything to keep my overhead as low as possible so that I can pass the savings on to my customer. I strive to give you the absolute best price while still giving you the highest quality CBD available anywhere.
I want everyone to experience the incredible health benefits that I did when I started taking CBD. And that’s what I know you want for your customers!